Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 4, 2014

I'm in London!

Hello everybody!
I'm in London now and it's so great to be here again. I've missed it so much..
So nothing interesting happed so far but today.but as a friend and I went to Starbucks the guy at the cashier asked for our names and my friend said my name is Betty. Hello world my new name is Betty!
I think this post is quite short, because nothing terribly exciting happened today, besides that I had some trouble at the airport regarding my passport (oh boy this was sooo embarrassing)

Below is a picture of the sky that I took on the plane.:)



Yesterday I said that my name on Instagram is marieadoresmusic, but I changed it and it's now marie_jkr. Please follow if you want to see more pictures:)
Have a nice day.
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment