Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, August 1, 2014

Mini HAUL


My bestfriend visited me for a few days, and because I really needed some ,summer' clothes , for my London trip next Monday, we went to the city, but at the end I spent more money on clothes I could wear any season … anyway I think I found a few nice things. :)
Our first stop was T.K Maxx where I bought the following 3 things:



First I picked up these multi coloured high-tops from Nike. They seemed a bit big at first, but as I tried them on, they had the perfect size and on top they were priced down dom 100 Euros to 60 Euros.
Next stop was the T-Shirt section where I saw these two T-Shirst from David & Goliath.
They are cute, aren't they? ;) Plus I got a bracelet.

After T.K. Maxx we headed to to H&M which was so full … but anyway, these are my purchases:


At the top are two normal tops, the first is a blank navy one and the secons is white with navy stripes, but what I really like about them is, they are not too tight the they have a nice fabric.
They cost 15 Euros together.
The five pair of socks at the bottom are my favourites, expecially the ones with the unicorns, I mean who doesen't like unicorns who puke rainbows haha ..


So this is the end of my short HAUL .. and I wish you all a nice and sunny afternoon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment