Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, August 3, 2014

What's In My Travel Bag?

Tomorrow morning I'm flying over to London and it's the first time I am going an vacation on my own.
So I wanted to do a ''What's In My Travel Bag?'' post because I love reading them and thought I'd do one myself.


I'm taking two note/sketchbooks with me. The black one is my sketchbook in which I doole and draw and the one on top is my notebook which I use to write down my ideas for other posts and stuff (with of course a few pencils).
Also I'm taking two books, ''The Fault In Our Stars'' and ''Drawn in'' (it's about the sketchbooks of artists'), but I think I'll buy a few magazines at the airport.
I also packed my tangle teezer because it's literally the best for my almost unmanageable hair and I'll put some of my make-up 'essentials' in my bag, like concealer, lip balm and a hand creme, I don't think I will use it on the plane, but look at it, it's so tiny! And maybe I'll need it.:)
Naturally my phone and earphones to listen to music , my sunglasses with a floral pattern ... and my most favourite bubblegum.
For the next week I will try to post every day, because I think I will do some cool stuff haha..

Big announcement!

I wanted to say, that I now have an Instagram account for this blog, but I had to choose a different name than my blog name, because it was already taken and my name now is maryadoresmusic. Made sure to follow me :)
Love,

Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment