Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sorry from England

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in a few days, although I said that I would. But on Tuesday we went to the cinema at night (we came back at 12 o'clock at night)and watched "Begin Again" - such an amazing and cute movie - so there was no time afterwards.
Yesterday was also rather stressful, so I couldn't post either, but here I am again, posting a few pictures of the last couple of days!



On Tuesday we took a trip on a boat down the Thames and saw some great sights along the river, like the London Eye and Big Ben (Big Ben is actually not the name of the building but of the bell inside). 



On the picture above you can see the London Eye around midnight and it looks so stunning with all the lights and everything. You really have to see it.
So this is a very short post and I promise that when I'm back home I'll write longer posts, but right at the moment I just don't have time, sorry….
Have a nice week!
Love,

Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment