Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 2, 2014

The Start of Something New ♥

Hello,
My name's Mary and this should be my first blog post, but happens to be my second. (Blame on me.) Hm why did I start this blog?
A long, long time ago I started watching beauty videos on YouTube, but I didn't want to do anything like that, yet ( I will think about that when I'm older) and since I love writing and photography, blogging is the right thing for me. So here I am, writing my own blog!:)

I will show you some parts of my life in blogs & photos about everything that pops up in my mind, but let's be honest, most of it will be about fashion and related stuff.

I've read so many blogs before and they all were inspiring, but the two blogs that brought me to writíng my own blog are Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter. Both are amazing writers and photographers and this is what inspires me.

So lets begin, :)


No comments:

Post a Comment